10 Ways Dogs Make You a Better Person. Science Proved It.
October 13, 2014
Dog owners know it. And now its backed by science. A group of German, Swedish, and Austrian researchers analyzed nearly 70 studies on dogs and came to some pretty amazing conclusions. Bottom line: dogs make life better.
1. People perceive dog owners as more trustworthy and friendly.
2. Women are more likely to give their phone number to a stranger with a dog.
3. People are more likely to give money to a homeless person with a dog.
4. People with a dog can expect more smiles from strangers.
5. Petting a dog improves your mood, reduces stress, and makes you less likely to be depressed. It also reduces blood pressure more effectively than other activities such as chatting or reading.
Sorry, I have a free site, and don’t have the tools to do anything about this. Just click the link.
6. Dog owners are healthier, visit doctors less, have a better immune system, take less medication, exercise more, and sleep better.
7. Children become more emphatic and less aggressive with a dog around.
Once again, please hit the link. When I’m rich I will have all of the tools I need. Thank you for your patience.
8. Dogs also improve the quality of their school work.
9. The presence of a dog is more effective in reducing stress than the presence of one’s spouse.
10. When hospitalized with heart failure, the presence of a dog for even 12 minutes can help speed up recovery.