Yes, ALGEBRA! I know many of you think the idea of having to figure things out with an algebraic expression is a pain in the ass, but sometimes you have to do the work to get the right values for your problem. This post is extremely interesting, and you can amaze all of your friends with this trick! It will make you look smart, even if you do hate higher mathematics. Some times simple math won’t provide solution for more complex problems.
I am out there slaying dragons, so you will just have to look at this till I get back. Sorry for the inconvenience, but as soon as I get in, I’m heading back to this blog to hang out.
You know, I’m becoming pretty discouraged blogging here on WordPress. I used to blog on Xanga all the time for years. In fact, it is where I met my wife many years ago. And there was a real sense of community there. You looked forward to getting on Xanga to see what everyone was up to that day, what had been going on. That doesn’t happen on WordPress. At all. It’s a totally different format. And so I’ve adapted my blogging practices in an effort to change. But I’m afraid it’s been for no good cause.
As of right now, I have 406 followers here on WordPress. Not the most, by far, but still, a decent number. And you know how many hits my posts get? 20 or 30. How many likes? Three or four. My excellent blog post I wrote on our new floors complete with pictures got one…
View original post 453 more words
Hey y’all, this is absolutely correct. I try to like something, if I do, but I’m not going to comment every time I come by, or I’ll never get anything else done. I suppose you ‘ll let me know what the proper thing to do is. BTW, why doesn’t your stuff work?
I know some of you don’t know my friend Mboki_M. Here is something he showed me and I think everyone should check out what’s here. https://mwasalemba.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/the-best-out-of-me/?c=66#comment-66
In response to the post “THE BEST WE CAN DO?”
I read that post (I advise you to do the same) and was moved by it. The words are common like always and we are used to hear the same stories but we do not act on them. The post is about doing our best every single time we do something not just when we are faced with tasks that we consider important. The author explains how important it is to form the habit by repetition and making sure that you are wired to do good.
What made me write this reply is the concept of habit, according to Cambridge dictionary habit is;
something that you do often and regularly, sometimes without knowing that you are doing it
And best is defined as
in the most suitable, pleasing, or satisfactory way, or to the greatest degree
View original post 232 more words
This fixed me up again…..
In this section, i’ll show you how to install the Teredo Tunneling Adapter on Windows 7 – the driver is built into Windows 7.
1. To install it go to device manager OR Hold the Windows Key and Press R. In the run dialog that opens, type hdwwiz.cpl and Click OK.
2. Once in the Device Manager -> Click Network Adapters
3. Then click the Actions tab from the top and select “Add Legacy Hardware”
4. Click Next and Next again and Next again (it will not find anything, so do not worry). You will then be taken to Common Hardware types, select.
5. Scroll down and select Network Adapters then Click Next. You will now be taken to the Add Hardware dialog.
6. Now from the Manufacturer tab select Microsoft then from the Network Adapter tab select Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter and Click Next.
Teredo Tunneling Adapter
7. After you click Next, Click Next again then Click Finish.
8. Now download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by clicking the link below. Unfortunately, Anti-Virus software’s like Norton, AVG and McAfee will not protect you from Malwares which can cause severe corruption so we need Malwarebytes to do a full scan. I highly recommend getting the premium version which will protect you in real-time from getting infected in future from malwares that can cause corruption.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium
9. After it has been downloaded, install it. Open it and go to the Scan Tab -> Custom Scan -> put check in all boxes in the left pane, and select your drives in the right pane. Make sure you select all the boxes in the left pane including “Scan for Rootkits” and then Click “Scan” and wait for scan to finish, this can take 4 to 6 hours, once scan finishes, select “Quarantine All”
Teredo Tunnel error should now be resolved, however If you see a yellow exclamation mark then follow the steps below:
1. Open registry editor.
2. Navigate through the following: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\TCPIP6\PARAMETERS.
3. In the right pane, right click Disabled Components and select Edit. Set the DWord value to 0.
4. Restart your computer and the teredo tunneling adapter will now start.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below.
If you experience Error Code 10 error, then follow steps on my Error Code 10 Guide
Appuals.com is a free IT Support Site. This site runs on donations, you can get any sort of assistance with your IT issues for free, if an issue is not listed on the site, you can e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org for free assistance which can save you hundreds of dollars. However, to ensure that the site stays free and to cover the costs, your donations are appreciated. You can donate any amount you wish to by PayPal below.
Hopes and prayers for Holistic Wayfarer.
You caught that I’m not feeling too great but please don’t seize the occasion to take me home. At least let me get my Valentine’s series out. It’s not like you need me. Far better writers over there. And once I’ve arrived, I won’t be going anywhere, right? No hurry, no hurry.
I think I’ve bought some time. Please be patient. If it’s been a while, you know I’ll visit back. Comments closed so I don’t fall behind even more on those.
I don’t get to read as much as I like, and certainly can’t afford to go to the movies until they come out on dvd. This is a great post. I am glad for the insight my fellow bloggers grant me!